Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Little About Me...

Hola! My name is Lizbeth Rivera and I am a VISTA with Texas HIPPY in Edinburg.

A little about me:

I am 26 year old Libra born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley. I am married with two little explorers (ages 2 & 4) that require of all my energy and time. I am currently serving my 2nd year as a VISTA and my 3rd as an Americorps member. You can say that I am very patient and understanding. Oh! and I am also pretty shy.

I am really looking forward to this new journey and I know that I will be learning alot of new things. I think HIPPY is an awesome program and a great opportunity to help families bring out the fullest potential in their children in order to help them succeed. I sure wish this could have been available to me as I was growing up. As well, I am looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Buen Dia,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment